One of the biggest fashion weeks in India – LFW W/F’13 was a grand show this time. In this blog we have selected the best trends which are powerful, promising and are definitely worth wearable. Check out and find similar style from Indian Wedding Saree collection.
1. Anita Dongre brought back the very charm of Rajasthan state – the Bandhej work.
2. Anita Dongre’s Brocade also made an appearance in her show with a lehenga best fit for any function of wedding.
3. Rajasthan’s oldest tribes/culture is famous for the extensive use of Mirrors in their outfits. Anita Dongre used the same ritual in her collection. This season make sure you have one of such designs in your wardrobe.
4. Designer Archana Kochhar too displayed her love for Rajasthan. She used earthen colors. This particular saree also shows the hints of Mosaic prints. Shop similar here!
5. LFW is famous for giving new designers chance to show their collection on stage. One such designer focused on Checks prints which was appreciated a lot. Shop this trend in saree.
6. Textured Blouse by designer Amit Aggarwal was a new and chic idea to trend up your boring saree. Order this trend from IWS.
7. Mix prints are back fellas! The stripes, the florals, the tribal prints – -mix ’em all and see the magic it creates to your personality. Try these from IWS saree collection and have fun experimenting!
8. And here we go Zig-Zag…
9. Central Color panel: Manish Malhotra introduced this new style in indo-western style. Owe it from IWS now!
10. The most interesting and experimenting style shown we loved was by designer Priyadarshini Rao. We loved how she incorporated the funky Clown Sleeves in Indian wear.
11. The fine Rose Embroidery is both suave and elegant. Prefer this style when the party is not very loud but still needs glamor.
12. Zellige – a terracotta Mexican tiles prints was beautifully embraced by designer Sougat Paul in his collection. Shop this style in both saree and anarkali:
13. Shilpa Reddy focused on a neck design which was daring and for-the-modern-woman. she played with collar and gave it a whole new dimension. Shop such style in IWS salwar kameez.
14. Elephant Prints by Archana Kochhar.
15. The combination of Grey and Gold by Soumitra Mondal is new and regal. Isn’t it?
16. Mingled Wires Print by Shravan Kumar. Shop this style in IWS saree.
17. Ritu Kumar brought the brocade work in full volume anarkali. Shop similar style.
Let us know your suggestions on our trend coverage. xoxo