With each passing Fashion Weeks, we have come across designs that leave us wondering. Mixing of western trends into ethnic wear has taken a new turn, especially in Traditional Ethnic Wear. Their new look is awesome. Something daring. Absolutely for the youth! Below are 12 mixes that are on the world fashion-charts. Explore them, try them, shop them and give your wardrobe a super electric makeover.
1. Order! Order! : Wearing a Lawyer’s neck might be your last thought until you find this fashionable Salwar-Kameez.
2. Jacket on Anarkali: Marking the start of winters, a sheer jacket on anarkali can do the stylish magic for you!
3. Poncho style: Ponchos are the cutest way to get the Girl-next-door look. This tunic has been designed inspired by Poncho.
4. Layered Anarkali: Layering has been one of the top trends this whole year. This fashion in Anarkali give it a more experimenting look. Wanna try?
5. Kedia-anarkali: Kedia blouse is quite traditional but when worn layered on an anarkali, gives a360 degrees different look. Try it!
6. Sri Lankan Kandyan saree: This traditional saree style adopted in the shown Lehenga-style-saree. Like it?
7. Crop Tops: Fluted skirt & crop top blouse is the new lehenga silhouette.
8. Boudoir : The night dress trend inculcated in saree blouse. The sheer and lace work do the needful. Quite trendy!
9. Jacket on Lehenga: Can it be? Yes, a stylish embroidered jacket over your lehenga is the most chic style that you can spot this festive season.
10. Asymmetry: Forget the old shapes. Adore asymmetry.
11. Victorian: Become the fashion queen. Dare to wear Queen Victoria’s gown’s neck in your anarkali.
12. Off-shoulder: As the weather gets cold, turn up the heat with off shoulders!
So what style are you going to don this festival?