Covid has certainly altered the way we celebrate festivals. We may not be able to host a large gathering, but we can still enjoy the Festive period by looking beautiful and sharing fantastic photos on social media. Holi, the festival of colors and joy, is approaching, and every Indian in the world is gearing up to celebrate it with zeal and delight. This season’s Holi will be spectacular, as many intend to dress up in their favorite ensembles that complement the Holi hues.
Here are 5 fascinating ways to look stylish in white Indian wears for the Holi festival:
Elegant loose kurta
An Indian kurta is the ultimate in comfort. This men’s wear appears to be really cool and comfy, perfect for spending time with close friends and family at your favorite festival.
- Style your white kurta with an elegant watch.
- Wear sunglasses that not only give you an amazing look but also protect your eyes from the finest colors.
- Match kurta with churidar or go with straight white pants or pajama.
- A handicraft-designed cotton jacket enhances your overall look.
Long shirt dress
On Holi, a long shirt dress is the finest choice for women’s wear. It offers you a cool look with a liberal vibe. Pair your flaky kurta with colorful studs and a loose palazzo for an ethnic look.
- A loose white shirt dress looks nice in both pure cotton and thread embroidery work.
- Churidar or straight slacks of black or red color also suit the entire look of a loose shirt.
- A high bun or loose pony gives it an effortless theme.
White straight kurta with sharara bottom
With the ideal combo of straight kurta and sharara, you may make any move on your joyful day. When it comes to celebrating colors, small flowery impressions on white sharara also look amazing.
- A multicolored dupatta goes best with the entire look.
- This ideal women’s dress also looks great with your favorite flip-flops.
- Loosen your hair and embellish it with yellow marigold to achieve an adorable look.
Kurta with jeans
By pairing a long or short kurta with jeans, you may get the right blend of western and ethnic looks. Updating the kurta with skinny denim creates an effortless and attractive appearance.
- Wear a pair of jhumkas to complete your festive ensemble.
- Look gorgeous with your favorite cat-eye sunglasses.
- Style the entire outfit with flat juti.
Sober kurta and salwar look
A white kurta-salwar set with a colored dupatta is a perfect Punjabi look that looks amazing on girls. Make it perfect with Punjabi juti and colorful bangles.
- Add a gotta design to the corners of your kurta.
- Tie your hair in a beautiful braid style.
- Don’t forget to accessorize with gorgeous hanging earrings that complement your entire look.
These are 5 excellent ways to style your white Indian wear for a festive look. White is the only color that works well with all other colors and adds vibrancy to the overall design.