Combine 2 trends and Voila!! Here emerges another new trend to watch out for. In this blog we will talk about 5 fashion statements made by combining 2 most talked about styles in the glamor world. Take a cue and see how these chic ways be implemented in Indian Wears.
1. Side-striped pants + monochrome: Don’t like it gaudy still want to make a trend? This is for you. Wear old school combination of Black and White BUT mix it with Side Stripes. In this saree, the stripes are printed at the border surface. Like it?
2. Galaxy prints + gleaming knits: Team cheerful and extremely futuristic prints – Galaxy Prints with a hint of shine! It is the kind of combination that can brighten up any dull day at workplace or.. a party!! This saree is an apt example of this pairing.
3. Nature theme + fusion styling: Nature theme is basically the prints of fern leaves, trees, flowers, petals, river, etc. And how to fuse it with style? Well, its easy. Just style it up with a Bustier Blouse or a Corset blouse. This style was bought on ramp by Kolkata-based designer duo Dev R Nil. Shop this saree from our collection which speaks this trend inside out.
4. Applique + mullet: Applique is Patch-work and Mullet style means short at the front and sides, and long in the back. This combination is a total head-turner in any party. Shop such Anarkali at IWS.
5. Metallic mesh + photographic prints: Metallic trend can never die and to add a little fun to this glam fashion – a quirky trend of Photographic print has been teamed with it. The shine of Camera prints in this saree gives both – the metallic touch plus the quirky style!
*Click on the images to goto their shopping links. For more such exclusive designs in saree and salwar kameez, click on www.indianweddingsaree.com