This New Year what will be the fashion like? Which trends will be followed the most? This blog will answer all your queries. Inspired by the oldest recognized eras from the world, we bring you a Fashion Timeline telling you how to wear those era’s this Winter/Fall 2012-13
7. Baroque: art movement of the late 1500s to 1700s marked by ornate details and gilded, decorative motifs
8. Puritan: Puritan women wore a lot of lace and embroidery in loosely fitted garments generally of white and black colors.
9. Edo: period between 1603 to 1868 in the history of Japan.Clothes worn were loose, the sleeves are wide called kimono sleeves.This voluminous look borrows its style from traditional Japanese wardrobe where the wearer’s age and marital status was indicated through sleeve length.
17. Blitz Spirit: Micro prints like floral, polkas, checks in bright colors.sleeveless outfits with colorful accessories like on head, big rings,etc.
18. French Resistance: navy blue, black, beige, cream color.40’s style A-line skirt.closed necks- a juxtaposition between glamour and functionality.
19. Film Noir: Remember Hollywood dark movie dramas where someone would follow you from dark shadows overcast in and around dim light posts. Actress smokes cigars and rolls on her chair. This fashion is exactly the same.